Thread: Vinny + Naru rp
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-04-2015, 06:51 PM

"Come on Gabe! You should totally try to talk to him again," Ryan nudged him in the shoulder. Gabriel just shook his head. True, he had already embarrassed himself in front of Will, and there wasn't much worse he could do now, but he wasn't going to let himself be embarrassed again. He was perfectly happy admiring his crush from afar, just like how he had been doing for two years now. It was the safest choice. First of all, Gabriel was almost certain that Will was completely straight, so even thinking about dating him was an impossible dream. Second of all, if he admired from afar, then there was no way he could be embarrassed again, or turned down, or laughed at, and so on.

"Look, I'm keeping my distance. That was enough embarrassment to last me a few hundred years, so once those have passed, maybe I'll try talking to him again," Gabriel rolled his eyes. As he and Ryan parted ways, Gabriel headed towards his next class, only to run into someone again. Feeling a familiar sense of deja vu, he held back to urge to scream up at the sky. You have got to be kidding me! he thought bitterly as he looked up to see Will. Apparently the Gods were playing a bit of a game with him to see how much they could embarrass him the the period of a day.