View Single Post
CycloneKira
Shoot to kill

Old 12-02-2014, 11:43 AM

Kira listened as Adon talked about music the way he was right now. It was really as though her father were right there with her. Her father would always talk about how music has to be felt and lived, not just heard. "It has to course through your veins and breath and make itself understood. That is true music." he'd always say.

As Adon finished speaking, Kira saw him zoning out. No doubt he was thinking of a performance that had rocked him to his core. She thought back to a New York Philharmonic concert she had been to. Her cousins had invited her to watch them play. That night had been the most soulful night of her life. The musicians' playing seemed to resurrect the dead musicians whose pieces they were playing. Kira had lost her heart to the music that night. She had cried like a 2-year-old when she had to leave.

Coming back to her senses, she asked."I'm glad. I liked this speed too. It really suits the music. I wasn't really "going" for anything, I just wrote it down because it popped into my head at the bakery and I liked it."