View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 01:02 PM

Adon just laughed as he heard her. "I have to admit that isn't what I hear at the bakery. I hear more of a percussion solo when I think of the bakery. I think of the tangle being hit sounded like the egg being hit against the metal bowl. then the metal rod being rubbed up and down a sheet of metal to make the sound of the blender. The xylophone playing a melody sounding like the different people in the background. The base drum putting down a fun beat in the back ground. Some one on bells playing a melody that sounds like the orders being yelled out. The snare drums starting to keep time with the hum of the building from the people. How impatient they are getting with their order. We could expand it out and have the flutes come in as the cakes get done. Then the clarinets as the different pastries. The smooth saxophones would be our waiters that keep the place going. We could let the trumpets be our phone calls coming in." He said as he already heard it his head seeing it come to life. He looked to Kira as he realized he had went into composing mode. "Sorry sometimes I get that way. A little far out I know. " He said laughing as he realized he was in her room still. He slowly got up as he hurried to put his cello away. Once he had he quickly closed the case as he looked back to her. "I should have asked before coming into your room. I totally spaced and I'm sorry. I'm going out to the living area if you want us to play any more." He said as he hurried from the room.

He had never been in another girls room though he had had many offers. He just wasn't that kind of guy. He also had never found a girl he really wanted to spend that much time with. He preferred his music honestly and girls always complicated things. They wanted to much time that he couldn't give them right now in his career. He was about his music for now not girls. Though he blushed slightly wondering why he had just walked into her room without asking. He would have stayed there to. Monica had invited him to practice in her room and he never did why was it so easy with Kira. He wasn't sure what to make of his behavior. He smiled as the thought about Kira she was different from most girls. She was much easier to be around and didn't want anything. This was new for him. He was use to every girl wanting him for his money and looks or his skills and voice. But Kira treated him like a tall creepy guy and he was happy about that. He would rather be a random tall creepy guy than a rich known singer any day.

This year was going to be different he thought to himself as he smiled. He had found someone that would treat him like any other person. Though he frowned knowing that he couldn't hide his band or the random fan mail from Kira forever. Though he honestly didn't think she would care who he was. He wondered though if the other students would care most of them would die to have her spot and he had a feeling Monica was going to let Kira know who he was. The thought depressed him as he thought about everything. But after a while he smiled. So what if he was big shot singer/song writer who had gold albums handing through his parents house. He was on the cover of most magazines. And he had his own record label as well as multimillion dollar family business. Here he was just another kid or that was the cover he was given.