View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2014, 03:08 PM

"You do if your going to be in any concert. Guitar is not part of any orchestra and no rep will take you. You have to play another instrument or you wouldn't have been paired with me. You also wouldn't be here in this dorm. Unless you lied on your application some how lied on your interviews, witch I highly doubt. You have to play every instrument you know. " He said as he laughed at the idea of a none strings person trying to try out of the concerts. He then stopped laughing as he looked at her. "Please tell me your kidding. Because if not you could lose your spot here. Guitar is only for those wanting to become professional musicians with their songs. They go to a totally different part of the school. Didn't you read that as part of your admissions that you would have to pick another instrument and master it to keep your spot here if you only have guitar and vocals? " He said as panic started to set in for him. Surly the Dean and others hadn't let her slip through the cracks. She had to have got in by mastering some other instrument besides Guitar. Or she could have been the one the Dean spoke to him about. He was looking for a new member of his own group. This is why the Dean had wanted him to come this year. This surly wasn't the amazing singer and guitar player the man spoke of. The Dean had gave him the cover story of Sophomore he was honestly a senior and Monica along with the others knew it. His mind raced as he waited for her answer.