View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-03-2014, 08:01 PM

"No the Dean expects everyone to read their Admissions paper before signing it. " He said as he got up and headed into his room. He fumbled around his room throwing things till he found his copy of his admissions paper. He took a highlighter as he showed her the part at the bottom about vocalist. He ran back into the room as he showed it to her. " Any that are accepted due to their vocal gifts will be required by school law to learn an string interments, or a band instrument meeting the requirements listed in the school rules handbook. However a guitar of any kind is not considered meeting either requirement. A student must master a instrument from the hand booklet. " He said reading the paper word for word. He pulled out the book and read her the list." Pretty much any strings instrument,flute, and claret. " He said as he shook his head at the mess up.

"Every student has to learn a second instrument to stay here Kira. I did my freshmen year. It's to help broaden your view of music and to teach you all forms of music. Vocals can only go so fair. Just as strings can. Sing for me." He said as he turned around and stared at her. If the Dean truly felt she was a perfect fit for his need then she should have a voice that would blow him away. If so he would start working with her and take down this mask. The Dean must have been sure to forget in telling the girl she had to learn another instrument. Monica was trying her best to get the spot her vocals were the best. Could this little girl really be so good the Dean didn't feel he should make her abide by school rules. "Come on love, I'm waiting. " He said a little irritated by the situation.