View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 09-03-2014, 04:01 AM

Numira's curiosity was raised when he mentioned he had a home in this Shilf place, that actually sounded interesting. Plus it meant they had a place to stop between the tavern and Erenguard, but it also seemed like a fun idea to see more of what Austaros would be like if she could visit one of the villages first. The idea brought a smile to her face again, though he spoke again and once more she paid attention, but speaking of procuring horses bade her recoil slightly,
"We must..?" She asked, she really didn't want the horses to be a necessity if she could help it. She had stated the previous night that she wouldn't want to ride such a creature, although not in those words.

She hopped off her bar stool and smiled again, turning soon to a slightly mischievous grin,
"I wanted to see if you could run," She stated, resting her hands on her hips, "I like to run. Most people of Kiranes are too slow or too lazy, or too busy, they are no fun." She lifted her hands and folded her arms in front of herself instead, leaning forward closer to Kiernan so that he could more clearly see her red eyes again and she smiled, that mischievous look still quite blatant,
"Or can you not keep at pace with me?"

With that she practically bounded for the tavern door with a quick look back to Kiernan, flashing him another grin as she slipped out of the doorway quickly, if it meant keeping away from the horse-things for a little while longer; she would have to try and force the issue a little. Naturally she wouldn't give him too much of another chance like stopping at the doorway as she sprinted in the direction she'd seen on the map, she got a good enough idea of where to go, so now it was just a case of getting there. She dashed a fair distance from the tavern at a rather quick pace, however only once more stopped with a turn to look back at the Tavern to see if she'd been successful in leading Kiernan after her, she was prepared to turn and run again if he had taken the bait.