View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-07-2015, 03:35 PM

Damien found himself at Connie's door, slightly out of breath from running clear across the castle. After taking a moment to catch his breath, he had a second thought about disturbing her and simply turned away. What could the human girl do for his mother? He tightened a fist for a moment before disappearing in the shadows of the castle and made his hurried back towards the entry way where he uncle waited. "Damien, stop!" He called to his nephew standing in the doorway. "I may lose my brother- but I won't stand by to risk the life of my nephew!" He hissed.

Damien looked at his uncle with pained eyes. "Take care of my mother until I return... I will free father and come back alive by mid-afternoon- I swear it." He said quietly before turning his back to the elder and allowed his wings to tear out of his back. Every vampire had a set of wings... Noble's just didn't hardly use them. Damien took flight and followed the scent of the vampires that were holding his father. It took him a few hours to reach the manor of the rouge vampires and he landed on the roof as light as a feather.

He closed his eyes and focused on his father's energy until he could locate him. Once that was established, he slowly opened his golden eyes and silently walked across the rooftop. If he could get to his father without being detected, they could return home sooner than later. Damien inched to the edge of the roof and peered over it, seeing an open window the young noble smirked and slipped inside. Luckily, it was the room with his father in it. And boy did he look beaten and battered.