View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-07-2015, 04:16 PM

The elderly vampire looked at his sister in blood with loving eyes as he gently placed a hand over hers. "Kareinia, I tried to stop him..." He said quietly. "If I go collect him, it will put him in more danger than you could bare." The uncle explained softly. "All we can do is trust in your son to come home- if he is not here by mid-afternoon then I will go." He said to her, gently rubbing her hand with his thumb. please just try to stay calm..." He nearly pleaded.

---

Damien managed to free his bloodied father and supported him as he stood on weak legs. "My son..what're are you doing here...?" His father asked in a raspy voice. "I'm taking you home." Damien answered quietly. His father, too weak to fight, allowed him to be carried through the manor since Damien wasn't going to push him out of a two story window. A group awaited him in the entry way, four vampires and someone who dressed that of a necromancer. They were all smirking at him. "You think you can just invade my home and take what you please?" The necro asked in a dark voice. He motioned for the vampires to attack and they did. Damien shoved his father away and allowed himself to be pinned.

The necro approached the young noble and the father forced himself to stand. "Stay away from him!" He yelled. The necro smirked and placed a hand on the boy's head, and dark magic emitted from that hand. Damien's eyes went wide and he cried out from the pain. "No!" His father yelled, attacking the vampire's who had a hold of his son to at least free him from their grasp. When the necro was done Damien dropped and his father caught him...her? He glared at the necromancer. "What did you do my son?!" He demanded. The necro laughed. "His punishment- the curse will rise if he can admit to his true feelings." The necro said, then vanished.

The father held his unconscious son who had been feminized. "What am I going to tell your mother...?" He asked softly, wincing lightly. He had endured a lot of torture, and he was low on blood. He had to get home before his body didn't allow.

---

Female appearance:

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 05-07-2015 at 04:18 PM..