View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-07-2015, 11:41 PM

The elder was taken to the room where his brother and girl were. He was glad to see his brother home. James was sitting up again when Connie entered the room. He looked at her, then at his brother, and back at Connie. "Pleasure to finally meet you, you must be Connie. I've heard that my son is quite taken with you." He greeted her with a small smile. James glanced at his female son when Connie asked about her master and took a deep breath. He looked back at her with pained red/blue multicolored eyes. "Your master is in one piece..but something did happen..." He said quietly. "My son has been cursed." James said sternly.

The elder gasped quietly and rose from his seat. "Don't tell me." He said, his icey blue eyes narrow. James simply nodded. "The necromancer has returned..." He answered quietly. He looked back at his female son. "I don't know when he'll wake..but it won't be a pleasant waking." He murmured quietly. James looked at Connie. "You must understand girl, this curse is not permanent- if you truly care for my son, you'll help him get through this..." James said to her quietly.