Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-15-2017, 01:37 AM

Scowling even harder, Axel just regarded Harlan for a second. Without a doubt, this guy was just being cheeky now. "Fane? What kind of person has a name like that?" he snorted, more than a little irritated that he was even considering Harlan's suggestion. A new manager? Even if he hated the current guy, he wasn't the one who did the hiring. He supposed, he could just throw around his weight though. The band didn't exist without him, the one and only super star after all.

Sighing, Axel decided to give in. "Yeah, whatever. Give me the number and I'll think about it. I don't care who the fuck this guy sleeps with or even if he wears a tutu to work. I don't sleep with everyone you know!" Half scowling, half smirking, he leaned more heavily against the doorway, feeling quite comfortable with where he was. He crossed his arms, tilting his head back to continue watching Harlan. "But hey, send me the number and I'll force the old guy out. He's such a dip shit anyway. Never has anything good to say and just whines when we don't get work done. I can't help that the songs I'm writing sound like crap right now. He should try to write them!" Axel huffed.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 09-15-2017 at 02:25 AM..