Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-17-2017, 11:00 PM

Diedrik leveled his dark eyes at Fane, continued to regard him with a serious look that didn't match his otherwise dangerous appearance. But then, he was the level headed one of the group. Yvonne could be like a mother, but Lionus was all intuition and energy and Axel acted like a teenager at times. Still, despite the impression they must have been giving, the band worked well together. Nodding his head once, he took back the paperwork. "It's fine. That guy's been a shitty manager. I've been thinking about firing him for a while now." Now that he accepted Fane, he felt no scruples admitting that.

"Eh? Is that so?" Lionus asked, eyebrows quirking up. Turning back to Fane, he smiled again. "Well, we'd certainly be glad to have ye on. Since it's like this already, whether we do it by trial or not, it's probably pointless. No one here ever does anything half way. Might as well be ready to start the second the paperwork is done." Chuckling to himself, he nodded once, very sure that everyone in the room agreed.

Yvonne stretched back in her chair, giving off a lazy moan. All pretenses of being refined flew out the window as she quirked a smile at Fane. "I guess that's settled then. You boy's are all decided. Aren't you glad, Axel? Everything went your way."

Axel grinned back, looking more cocky than ever with a hint of glee. "I didn't doubt my choice for a second!" Because he hadn't given himself a chance to. If he had, he didn't know what might happen.