View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-11-2014, 06:45 PM

Blade stood there as he pondered on what she said. After a moment he smiled as he looked to Star. "You are the great protector have faith. Suki's name means hope witch is strangely fitting at a time like this. If a great spirit can believe in you then so can I. Rather you like it or not you are stuck with me. When you get your full power back you can do as you wish with me. Until then you are under my protection. You and should go rest with Suki. " He said as he smiled at Star. He pulled out a necklace from around his neck and placed it around Stars. "This has been in my family for years. Many in my family said it came from one of the chosen of regeneration from long ago. We kept it to remind us that there is always hope. It has kept me alive and safe this long. I think it's time you wear it. Maybe it will bring you hope as well." He said as he smiled at her.

Stepping back for once he noticed how beautiful she was. He hadn't noticed it before as he stood there. He snapped out of his trance hearing villagers still in need. "Goodnight my lady." He said as he bowed to her, turning and leaving her there. He went back to helping the villagers. He was amazed with how much damage had been done by just five people. The people here would have weeks if not months to repair all the damage that had been done.