View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-13-2014, 04:22 AM

Suki looked to Star as she smiled. "The Great Spirits, I know where Luna and the other are. They haven't found them yet. " She said as she smiled. "The others are being shielded I'm afraid they are in the machine. I can't be sure I need the crystal please. It is the same technology as the machine. Though if there is the same shielding I feel the could be in their own crystal. " She said as she held out her hand, one of the books coming to her as it open. It stopped on the page of the great spirits. " If we can revive them they can help us break the others out. But we must get all of your power back first. I can revive them but unless you are truly yourself it will have no effect. " She sad as she thought about what they could do. " The manna can't be fixed until we fix you. You are the guardian now of this world. The manna is now at your disposal. You are the only one who can reverse things. I promise I'll help you. I believe if we are lucky and the others are in crystals. I can easily break them from the crystals. But if they are in the machine I have to have the other spirits. "