View Single Post
Alexi
Hiatus - Forever an Exchanger
Send a message via MSN to Alexi

Old 08-07-2009, 12:49 AM

That's not silly at all. ^^ I like that you have a cool little story behind your mule! That's funny how she's like "Meh, I have a slave now." XD Poor guy. Enslaved by his culture really. ^^

I made my mule's name based on an Original Character in a storyline I have. He's one of three characters that exemplify my personality and ultimately, one of three ways of finding meaning in the world and progressing past the limits of the human race. (Cuz my storyline is weirdly philosophical even if it is full of action/fantasy elements. XD)

One of the paths is to decide that there really is no special element in human life, and that machines are the next step in human evolution. Another is to cling to the human soul as the next step, doing away with the physical body. Lindin takes a much more realistic approach that goes between the two.

I don't think it would be prudent to go into the details (I'll write an art request or RP with it all in there) but both Alexi and Lindin are from that storyline. ^^

haha So hard to put this in easy-to-understand and simple terms! Now I feel motivated to write the whole thing out in a thread. >.>

@Rhythm - haha Well it'll be new for both of us then. ^^ Yeah I'm starting to understand a bit more about how things will go but the event and the games and stuff inside are going to be absolutely foreign to me.

How long do you think it'll take before the actual event starts? I'm tempted to write some stuff for awhile now because of CK's inspiration. ^^