View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-08-2017, 02:27 AM

"So it was either you or your sister. And out of the goodness of your heart you chose yourself?" Jayce' tone changed in his voice as he kept smiling as if it were nothing, "So it had nothing to do with you wanting to leave that wretched place behind for yourself? To be free of any past unwanted memories or possibly even enemies huh?" Jayce didn't think the boy would have enemies, though he figured if he mistook him for a girl off the bat, so did many others - he couldn't see that going too well with how proud foreign families were of their lineage.

Look a certain way, dress a certain way, possibly even act or not speak unless spoken to. Everything sounded so...so...ancient. Jayce sighed knowing he wouldn't think to try and come up with an alternative. If the other one wanted to leave that would be up to him and if Jayce didn't decide on anything else until then. "I'm going for a walk, it was a plan for us to relax before this evening. Though since this 'evening' isn't happening the way expected, I'm going to at least go with one thing I planned." Jayce went to the door putting his hand on the handle "You're still welcome if you wish" and walked outside leaving the two of them in different places to think.