View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-09-2017, 03:42 AM

Jayce spent a couple hours walking on the beachline between the water and the sand. His mind was racing Damnit, now what am I supposed to tell him? That my bride cannot have children yet on the application it wasn't probably even a question. Then Jayce was starting to really wonder if his father put him up to this mockery, but without letting the other know about it. Then again that wouldn't make sense either. Without realizing it Jayce walked more towards the ocean until he felt the water go up to his knees with a small wave rolling onto the beach.

In the spur of the moment Jayce walked more into the ocean then dove in to go underneath. Water was his element, it was his star sign, and he loved every bit of it. He would forget everything while engulfed by water - his problems, his false bride, and so forth. After awhile he came back up figuring he needed to check up on Lin Fey, if his father had stopped by and saw he was home alone (she that is) then he would be furious. Jayce had dried off a bit, though his hair was still pretty soaked as he opened the front door quietly - more out of habit - and spoke "I'm home". Jayce wondered if Lin Fey went home or not so he kicked off his shoes and socks looking around the corner of the entrance way.