View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-19-2017, 08:31 PM

((We totally need a fun bug scene now! ))

Stacy frowned at Carl’s compliment. She hated it when people underestimated her, which they often did because she was a girl and because she dressed a certain way. It was frustrating to constantly be labeled and thought of as too “girly” for this or that. Still, she knew Carl meant well and did her best to make light of the comment. ”What did you think that because I’m a girl I wouldn’t know how to start a campfire?” she asked, more teasing than accusing.

Stacy watched Carl as he explained about his camping gear. He seemed like a bit of an OCD boy scout to her and it seemed a bit ridiculous to leave home with every possible camping item but not enough money for food but she kept that thought to herself. Hopefully he would be able to earn a bit of cash from the tournament when they got there.

Stacy tilted her head when her traveling companion asked her about her tent or lackthereof. ”Nah,” she said waving her hand, ”It’s too heavy to carry and I don’t really need it. Usually I check the weather before leaving town or do my best to find dry shelter. Oh, but I do have this really cute umbrella that I use when it rains!” she added, excitedly recalling her favorite rain gear.