View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2017, 05:15 AM

"Well you know... When in Rome right? And plus, it's been a really long time since I slept out under the stars." Carl added in reply to Stacy. "It's good to try new things right?" Carl watched as Stacy started feeding her Pokemon before grabbing a bite of the meat that he offered. "OH! My gosh!" Carl exclaimed after a moment. "I'm sorry you guys!"

Carl fished around in his bag again and pulled out some Poke Chow for his Pokemon. Pulling a long trey off the side of his bag, Carl filled it up in 4 places with the Poke Chow and set it down in front of his sleeping bag while he called over his Pokemon. They all trundled over and sat down in front of Carl and began munching down their dinner with gusto. Even though Carl had momentarily forgotten them due to the change in his normal routine, Woli and the rest all give him an appreciative pat or headbutt. In Mige's case, she just splashed some water at Carl from the container he had her sitting in. Ip Man was still a little aloof after having been caught but was behaving well and enjoying the food and freedom from the pokeball. "Ah! I'm glad you like it!" Carl replied to Stacy as he munched on his own meat. "They really are quite tasty aren't they?"

After His Pokemon had finished, Carl straightened out his sleeping back and pillow and took off his shoes before crawling inside it. "That was a pretty good dinner eh?" Carl stated. He put his hands behind his head and laid on his back, staring up at the stary sky. "Sure is beautiful, Isn't it Stacy?"