View Single Post
Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 11-21-2015, 03:07 AM

SPOILERX

(((So I thought it might be fun to do a little back and forth between Howl and Sophie everyday! Sorta like on Cap'n's threads when he does those story things! And everyday we can change the story to reflect Howl's resolve being whittled away XD I'll need to make (or if you have time to make them) 75px X 75px portraits of your avi and mine to put next to the text I also think it would be fun to make their dialogue different colors but I don't know what color to make them.)))

Sophie: {ignores Howls' outburst} Yes! A cat! A fluffy cute black kitty! In fact, everyone at the castle wants us to adopt a kitty too!

Howl: {pulling more hair out} But cats are insufferable! They knock everything over! I'll have to put binding spells on every surface! And they scratch everything! I'll have to put repellant spells on anything that looks remotely like a scratching post! And it will get hair everywhere and and...

Sophie: {interrupts Howl's tirade} Don't be ridiculous! Not all cats are the jerks you are making them out to be! I'm sure our kitty will be nice and not knock anything over! We just have to teach it what's right and what's wrong. And you get more hair on things than a cat would the way you're pulling your hair out all the time...

Howl: {shaking a fist at Sophie} Only because you drive me to it! A cat Sophie? I mean a CAT?? It'll trip me up everywhere I go! It'll get into things it shouldn't and mess up all my potions! And I don't just mean my beauty potions! And lets not forget...

Sophie: {interrupts Howl again, stamping her foot} That's it Howl! Now you've set my mind! Just you wait and see! I'm gonna get the whole castle to change your mind! Remember the Daffodils? Well get ready for some powerful magic Mr. Wizard!

How to Play
Everyone in the castle wants to get a cat but Howl is adamant about not getting one... He's come up with every reason under the sun not to get one just because he doesn't want to have a furball running around underfoot. He's such a grump! It's up to us to convince Howl to get a cute little black kitty for the Castle! A magical one of course! You have to help Sophie and I convince Howl! And here is how we are gonna do it...

Each day you will roll to break down Howl's Resolve! Each roll will chip away at his resolve and go towards getting a kitty however Howl will have his own roll for how stubborn he will be that day which will lower the effectiveness of your rolls by 10 to 50%!

Thanks to Sophie, we are going to have a little extra help! Each day Sophie will roll too! Thanks to her Magic, her rolls are exempt from Howl's stubbornness! That means she gets to add her full roll every day to break down Howl's Resolve! Howl has a lot of Resolve points though so you will need to remember to roll every day to get him to cave in and let us get a kitty!!

Simply take this form and roll against Howl once every day!
[size="5"][B][color="#7bab4d"][font=Trebuchet MS]Lets Convince Howl to Get a Kitty![/color][/B][/size][/font]
[color="#7bab4d"][B]Place a reason why kitties are awesome here!:[/B][/color] (Tell us a little bit about why you like kitties!)
[color="#7bab4d"][B]Break Howl's Resolve!:[/B][/color] [dice]10[/dice]

Day 1! Howl's stubborn percent is The 5-sided dice lands on 50%!

Last edited by Calcifer; 08-16-2017 at 07:01 AM..