Thread: Worlds Apart
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 05-26-2014, 09:05 AM

Nathaniel was excited, and waited patiently while the chief went to discuss the matter with his tribe, before returning with a few others. Happy to hear that he'd come with Nathaniel, he did another jump and started off into the trees. "It's a bit hard to see in the dark, but I bet you have really good eyesight. We have these big birds here that hunt at night time, but they live in the mountains, so don't worry. I think all we have to worry about are Vinpters, but they only come out during the day." He continuously talked as they dodged through the trees, finally coming to the cave. Steam came from the mouth of the cave and Nathaniel peered into the darkness. "There's hot springs in there. It's really relaxing."

He kept walking until they came to the orchard, the viney trees sporting the yellow fruits under their purple leaves. "Make sure you get the yellow ones. Green isn't ripe and makes your tummy hurt. Also, the stalks have thorns so you have to pick them carefully. Most males use their horns, but mine are too small, so I do this." He reached up and dug his nails into the soft flesh of the fruit, pulling it down easily. "If they don't come off easily, they aren't ready." He bit into the fruit and sighed at the sweetness that filled his mouth. "Take as many as you want, they grow daily."