Thread: Worlds Apart
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-27-2014, 12:56 AM

Garrison looked up at the sky, curious about this romance solace of sorts. He'd seen and participated in many planets' holidays and ceremonies, and this one was certainly different. "I see." Garrison said after a moment. "But... ah, never mind." He was curious as to why Nathaniel wasn't there too, since he mentioned his family was there as well.

He laughed at Nathaniel's eagerness. "Easy, take it easy. I'm sure we have time to talk about things beyond this planet. I've been to many others, I can't put a number on it. Hundreds, I'm sure, spread across dozens of galaxies. I come from a rather small, humid planet called Elsefre, it used to be full of rainforests and rivers. Nowadays those daily rainfalls and strong rivers power large buildings." He watched his men carefully. Half the crates were already filled and he would have to put a new rule in place once they were off again to avoid low food storage when they weren't near a docking station. Only twice did he ever run out entirely, and only once did he run out of water. He was just thankful that they had filtering units on the ship to reuse the stuff.