Thread: Worlds Apart
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 05-27-2014, 01:17 AM

"Technology... Is that like your ship? We don't have anything that's not natural here. It's just what I am used to... I'd say its boring here compared to where you are from, or your tribe." Even he found it boring at times. All the houses looked the same, and the rituals were always the same every year. The Harvest, the Solace... Always on time, every year. His father was a priest, so he had attended many different rituals, but they bored him. "We worship the Moons and Nature... But I don't think Gods really do exist. And when I talk about wanting to walk on one of our moons, people laugh and tell me they are Gods and can't be touched. But I think they are like planets, that shine... But you can't live on them because they have no trees..." He looked up at the moons, that were always present in the sky.

"I love the forest and the fruits and flowers... But I want to see a building, more ships... I want to touch the stars and see other planets... Maybe, Garrison... I could come with you?" he turned his big brown eyes on the man. "I'd try to be useful! I just really want to come with you and see the universe!''