View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 08-19-2012, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Riva Orhed

"You would be correct, please come this way" Riva responded, saying nothing about his remarks on compromise. She was neutral ground after all so could say nothing about any remarks on business. Instead she simply stood with her usual grace and started for the door. She would let both follow them, not saying a word. She only interfered should someone try to make a swift and unfair end to the war. She walked silently, not even looking at the two as they followed. She would only pause as she neared her home.

She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, there was a strange energy in her home as well as the negative vacuum of a soul lost. She had sensed something like this before... a creation, unnatural, something robbed from death. Still, the soul within the creation was ...strange. It held a magic of it's own, strong and pulsing like a lightening storm coming from far away. She opened her eyes once more in thought, before she glanced at the two.

"There is something unexpected in my home but it is with a man who works for me so not likely a foe. I offer sanctuary for many so it may be that..... unless someone on your team dabbles in alchemy? It would require a master to create what i sense." She said nonchalantly as she continued to walk and ultimately stepped on her porch. Still... despite her tone as she entered her home there was something different in her eyes. They were cold, distant, and with perhaps a drop of hunger in them.