View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-19-2012, 11:10 PM

She seemed a little overwhelmed by it all, and completely unsure of herself. Hopefully Cateline would grow in her role, self chosen of course. The woman hadn't expected everything to be so difficult, or dangerous. All she had wanted to do was help everyone.

As if in a daze, the young woman moved to follow the others. She had to admit, he was really a handsome fellow. Dark haired, red eyed and with such a nice voice! "Perhaps we could talk about things other then business sometime?" Cateline thought herself bold, but this would take down two birds with one stone.

She barely heard Riva's words, or the tone in her voice, as she arrived at the other woman's house.

He couldn't know what Riva would say. It wasn't something they ever spoke of, considering that the woman had no idea what he was. Or so Amaury thought anyway. In any case, his thoughts were caught up by the woman's words. He couldn't actually remember if she knew his name, or she his.

"Before I do any such thing, you need to know my name. Amaury. And I need to know that you truly don't mind this." She would be tired, and already the woman was wounded. It didn't seem right of him to want to taste what her energy was like, and yet curiosity pushed him to accept the offer.

He was hungry. "Let me decide that, won't you?" The brown eyed man moved to her side and leaned against the table casually. Amaury offered up a small smile, an invitation into friendship perhaps. This person beside him seemed like she needed someone to protect her, or at least to help her.