View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 08-19-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Chana Adams
"He called me Rachana, but i prefer Chana.....I don't care either way and you seem to want to taste me, so I don't mind i suppose...... She responded absently to his words, her voice flat and dull. She didn't even look at him really and simply let her hands drop to her lap, as if her energy meant little to her. Honestly draining some of the electrical energy that built up in her and some of the metal parts that sat instead of flesh on certain parts of her would in fact likely help her. If it built up to much it caused her pain, no that she would admit such a weakness.

It was only as he approached that she looked up, her mismatched eyes peering into his brown ones without emotion. She was curious how he would feed on her, how it was all done. The cats had said Riva simply petted them when she fed... would he pet her on the head like a cat? Or touch her cheek? Or was it more like a vampire and he'd have to bite her? Or an incubus and he'd have to kiss her? She did not notice the people who were starting to step onto the porch, the part of the entry hall they were in to far away to really hear to clearly.