View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-14-2018, 08:03 PM

Daisy quite enjoyed Tom's company. After they both started eating and drinking their tea, Tom seemed to notice someone... Daisy, at first, being the shy person she was, ignored it and thought that maybe Tom was just getting distracted..

"Oh!" Tom exclaimed, and he stood up from where he was sitting at the table and reached across it to offer Daisy his hand, "Miss Daisy, there's someone I'd like you to meet." He smiled. Daisy really did not feel like meeting anyone, still, she took his hand and allowed him to lead her over to a table that wasn't too far away at all.

She noticed that there was two people already seated. One, a man, who she couldn't see because his back was facing her... and the other, a woman. She was terribly pretty too! Daisy hung her head as Tom lead her towards them. "Sam!" Tom said as he approached the table. "It's great to see you, man!" Tom leaned in to give Sam a hug. He noticed the woman sitting across the table and said, "My, who is this lovely woman?"

Daisy tried to hide behind Tom, a little nervous about meeting new people. She'd hoped that if she stayed hidden behind Tom that he wouldn't introduce her to anyone. She gripped his hand tightly as she peered from behind him. "I've got someone I'd like to introduce to you, both." Tom peered across his shoulder and chuckled at Daisy's hiding. He could feel that she was gripping his hand tightly, so he lifted his hand and pulled Daisy out from behind him.

Daisy tried to let go of his hand and hide again, but Tom took a couple of steps to stand behind Daisy and put his hands on her shoulders to help ground her. "My friends, this is Miss Daisy." He gently patted Daisy's shoulders in hopes that it would bring her some comfort.

Daisy felt and probably looked like a deer in headlights. Without thinking about it, she immediately stared at her feet and mumbled a very soft "Hello.".