View Single Post
primadonna
I love Hot Pockets.

Old 10-01-2013, 07:31 PM

Jan raised an eyebrow at his smile. He was actually quite handsome sometimes, but he didn't need to know that... Not at all...

When he confirmed his remembering to watch a Shakespearean play, Jan smiled. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" She turned back around and waited for the teacher to dismiss them into their groups for the project. Dumb was a mean word that Janice would probably never use to describe someone. When she turned back to face Zane...

"What did you do yesterday?" Zane's tone was not at all appealing to Jan. "What's that supposed to mean? I've seen Romeo and Juliet too many times to count. I already know its my favorite Shakespearean piece." Jan folded her arms defensively and pulled her chair closer to his desk so that she could set out her notepad of paper.

"I did think a little, though. If the point of the project is to relate it to modern day society, don't you think that high school relationships are the perfect parallels? Since its high school, some parents might not feel comfortable with their son or daughter dating anyone yet, like a forbidden romance compared to Romeo and Juliet." She smiled and began to jot down her thoughts. "We could get interviews from people and high school couples and..." Her voice trailed off as she began to think faster than she could write.

Jan looked up, "What do you think? What days are you free during the week?" Seeing how Jan was never really busy with anything like clubs or sports, she'd work around Zane's schedule.

She gasped. "We could make a video! I have my camcorder and could edit footage!"

Jan couldn't believe that she was seriously getting excited over the project. Well, Romeo and Juliet was her favorite Shakespearean piece.