Thread: Frozen in Time
View Single Post
Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you know?"

Old 03-03-2010, 12:34 AM

Shara stepped up the staircase that led into the next cavern, eager to see the city. When she reached the top, two crystals stood on either side of the doorway. With a small smile, the elf knelt before the first one, pressing her palm to the surface. A web of cracks spread across the glass, and it caved in suddenly. A small fox-like creature collapsed out of it, still and unbreathing. It had recently died - Shara assumed it had been from lack of oxygen. It seemed that the human's presense was waking who and whatever remained in the city.
Moving to the second prison, Shara placed her hand against it, causing the surface to shatter.
"Hello there, little one," she murmered, stroking the guardian's ear. "Wake up." (This would be Nakeit. :))

Kej sat still, his eyes locked on Lyra as she went about "seeing" his ear. He blinked slowly as she described what she was feeling, and he nodded ever so slightly to acknowledge her words. The elf enjoyed the warmth of her hand, though didn't state as much. Instead, he remained silent.
"Do what you wish," he said quietly, his breathing slow. Closing his pale glowing eyes, the elf relaxed. This human was no danger to him. Not at all. Every spot her fingers touched, the warmth dwelled there for many moments before fading away.

((Get into the city. ^_^ I'll see what I can do with producing another character. ^_- Be lonely no more, Lady Alana!! *cough* Personality preference for this guy before I create him? Someone rough, or soft? Loud, quiet? Sad, quick to smile? *chuckle* Suggestions?))

Last edited by Esmme; 03-03-2010 at 01:36 AM..