View Single Post
perfect.imperfection
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-16-2011, 06:46 AM

Seraphina had been walking the halls of the harem, a notebook in hand and stopping to check the status of each room. Nothing had changed since last she checked it, but still she had to make double sure of that. She turned a corner to Esmeralda's hall when she saw the guard burst through the door, slipping slightly before running towards her direction. She knew what had this man all frazzled, Esmeralda, Seraphina needed to teach that woman to not scare the servants so much; it wasnt good for their hearts. Upon seeing her he opened his mouth to say something, but she simple raised her hand to tell him she already knew, she flashed him a smile and patted him on the shoulder. Walking right into the room, writing down her last line in her notebook she looked into Esmeralda's eyes through the mirror."Calm yourself Esmeralda I am here, you should know me by now, I can sense when you need me." She teases her best friends as she walks over to stand right behind her, as she looked into Esmeralda's eyes she could note her frustation.

The Samraat's daughter was to be here very soon and she knew it was taking a slight toll on her friend, but her friend shouldn't have to be worried. Seraphina had just finished the last of the preperations and had the daughter's visiting arragnment. But knowing Esmeralda, she liked to have everything perfect, done to the last detail, and she knew how to make sure that happened.
"What is the matter Esmeralda? You seem a bit tense, everything is in order for the Samraat's daughter's visit. I just finished talking to our kitchen staff about the feast, and they ensured me that everything will be delicious. But something else is bothering you I presume?" Her gentle hands rested upon Esmeralda's shoulders, as she leaned in to look right into the mirror to make eye contact with her friend. "And dont try to lie to me Esme, you know I can tell when your lying."

Seraphina said her nickname for Esmeralda in a whisper, she knew how she didnt want the men to see her softer side, so she tended to use the nickname in private. However it was a way to get her best friend to relax, and by the look on Esmeralda's face it seemed to be working. With a smile on her face she shook Esmeralda's shoulders lightly to get her to speak what was on her mind.

Last edited by perfect.imperfection; 10-17-2011 at 07:58 AM..