View Single Post
LaClef-a-Verite
a possible comeback (?)

Old 06-13-2016, 06:06 PM

Clark stayed silent throughout her whole speech, not actually sure on what to say after all of that. "I'll say this, though. If you cooperate, nothing else will happen to you. Would you rather let me let you adrift on these seas? Have more consideration for your own life, you're a princess!" Her way of thinking frustrated him. Who cares if other people think of you differently? That's what he would've said anyway.

"What is this talk about innocence? The real world isn't like that. Whatever innocence you had is dashed the moment you entered this world. People will judge you no matter what." Clark got up and walked towards the huge port hole, the water rolling on by. "I've seen women more indecently dressed than you," he muttered as he left the room, hoping that the princess would at least try to change into whatever clothes she wished.

Ariel looked over at the food, thought about her figure again, and threw her thoughts to the wind. Like she said, the ship would run out of food sooner or later and she could slim down then. She tentatively picked at the food and ate it, pausing just to think about how good it tasted. Was this what royalty ate on a daily basis? If so, she'd easily fatten up. Maybe she was okay with just being part of the common folk.

"Thanks," she muttered as she ate more of what's left. Gerard was right, she would have to get her strength up. She had noticed that he slowed down on his eating, taking good care of the stitches she made. For that, she was grateful.