View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 05-28-2013, 12:58 AM

Trigan sighed as he turned to the crazy looking women acting like a robot "not that kind of robot" Trigan said making his way up to the door holding it open he wasn't going to shut it even if he would have to fight, until she got back he owed her for letting him into the room but in the distance he could here the screaming of mutants Trigan watched as the sister grabbed the strange women but soon more mutants started over, the walls "Robot watch the door" trigan said turning his head his eye's showed much death and also killing intent this look would be even rare in these times.

Trigan dashed trough the door running straight for Svanna jumping right over he got into a Muai Thai fighting stance raising his right leg a bit from the ground and raising his arms into a perfect position, to strike with his elbows. Trigan had never looked so serious around people ever the mutants being monsters begun there charge Trigan knew he wouldn't beadle to kill them all but he would take as many as he could as he dashed forward at the large beast driving his knee into the scull of one of the creatures, shattering it before bending backwards dogging a claw from another then gabbing twice before leaning back up to finish it off the second one with a elbow to the back neck crushing its mutated spine, then getting back into his stance.