View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-18-2016, 11:29 PM

January 6th and 7th prompts.

WEll to my left is a bookshelf. My bed, some pokemon trinkets. and a tv. and a ps3 controller. To my right is a water bottle a chair, my bed, and the tv remote. and a pokemon book and some stuff i'm trying to sell.

Behind me is my pokemon plushies. I'll have to get a picture after removing what they're covering from the girls eyes. :3

My chores are kind of falling behind. Going ton to Januarys 8th prompt.
Like today i got half the dishes done.. well into the dishwasher only. The girls "pre-washed" them and handed them to me so we could have a fun educational experience. I'm letting them learn to be trusted with glass that's wet and not just dry at a table. And of course some water play which is always good for a growing toddler.
We were cooking mac n cheese at the same time. I hid some veggies in it :3 Mary polished it off.. but lily is still having issues eating. They're asleep now though so her tummy doesn't hurt from hunger. So clearly i got ENOUGH food in her today, even if it didn't seem like enough to me.

I found out that I have some weird condition that makes pregnancy symptoms appear...?!?! Well waiting on the test to come back positive or negative. I'm thinking it will be negative and I will have to go back into the doctors for an ultrasound of my belly. Which.... honestly I want them to do regardless cause I feel like something serious is up and hiding. But they don't seem nearly as concerned so maybe I'm just crazy.