View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-28-2016, 01:14 AM

January challenge number 11. The future of.....

the future of what. My life together with my husband is the first thing that comes to mind. I'm super excited that we're going to be living together again. I've needed our own place for too long. and while its not completely ours yet... we're only renting for the next year. we should own the house at the end of said year. Move in date is july 1st, and i'm super excited. I have to ask them what kind of changes we can make if any. Though it will probably just be a bit of roof touch up that i want to do in the first year. just incase things fall through. but inspection says the roof needs a couple patches in places before the winter.

still. super excited. I'll be able to mostly get a control on my own life again. and not have to keep relying on others. that are never reliable...

Challenge 12: my new jam

American Saturday Night- brad paisley. i can not get enough of this song. xD i love lots of music. but this one just really gets me for whatever reason. lol.

Challenge 13: mmmmmm jam
actually i think i can't have jam. or at least i haven't tried it again since 1st grade when it made me throw up every day after lunch when i was eating peanut biutter and jelly sandwhiches. So we figured i was allergic . and its kept me away from most over processesd and preserved fruit things and i'm rather healthy for it i think. seeing as it may actually be the preservatives that i'm allergic to. xD

challenge 14: movie time
hmmmmm

hmmm
well i'm going to have a dress made for my daughter based on a studio ghibli movie. my neighbor totoro. which reminds me. I've been so busy i forgot to check etsy to see if there was any more questions on sizes. EEP!

Last edited by Shadami; 04-28-2016 at 01:17 AM..