View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-28-2016, 02:44 PM

January challenge 15: Happy thoughts
I'm going to be homeschooling as much as i can. I'm going to pick up streaming again. I'm finally active on menewsha again which i've missed dearly. and i'm getting a house which i'm hoping to make into a home. Things are finally looking up and i'm excited. and i'm learning how to ebay and etsy. Perhaps I can sell some stuff on etsy even! that would be really awesome to achieve for me :D

january Challenge 16: Bears

we're cuddle bears today! it's relazing nap time. THough i'm posting cause I can't sleep during the day like everyone else.

january challenge 17: dat merchandise
well.. I'm hoping to open an etsy store as I already said. And i'm going to be putting up art, and quilts, and knitted hats. fun things along those lines. :D so I think that counts as merchandise. It's little things that I can do, have fun doing. and would love to be able to make a bit of money off of to pay for things like diapers. and student loans >.>

January challenge 18 : B is for
B is for absentee ballot for A. Where is the A is for option?
kidding.

B is for blue and buffalo. Bears in Bermuda, babies bashing on keyboards when they shouldn't be. beautiful brats whom i love so much. burnt bacon that still doesn't taste to bad. bashful . blackheart rum. and busy busy busy.

Last edited by Shadami; 04-28-2016 at 02:51 PM..