View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-16-2016, 03:36 AM

February 6 challenge prompt: Dream Time
It is actually dream time right now. It's going out midnight 30 . I am struggling through all the updates that I needed to do. Got some more of My impossible quest thread updated and noticed a mistake in my actual current quest. like its indra's storm not weather forcast that i needed. xD and oops i crossed it out. So i'm going to have to fix that at some point here soon. person i bought it from used the indra's storm picture and labeled it as weather forcast? or I am friggin blind. its probably my fault. but i ended up buying a weather forcast which i donated to the URE so i'm cool with this.
I'm going to be working on stuff for the URE here very soon. I want to get my thread set up to perfection like things. with some art and story. And what prizes I want/need for it. Note to self. transfer prizes to inspiration in a "FOR URE" drawer.

But with the scaryness of what's going on with housing right now. and the untrustworthy internet. I want to get that all done sooner than later incase i need to hand it off. That way they don't have a ton of work if i need to.

Girls are sick. and so am i. we're working on getting better. but damn it this stupid heater. when its turned on we're sick. Anywho. baby is crying. i need to go take care of her and than get to sleep myself.

I also updated my trade shop for 2007 -2008 CIs that i'm looking for. with pictures/names/average prices so I have a better idea what I'm missing and how much its going to cost me.