View Single Post
Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 05-17-2016, 02:43 PM

February 7 prompt: what a strange

life. like the video game. I want to play it myself so bad. it seems like such an awesomly fun game. i've seen the ending and quite a bit of gameplay because I frequent twitch quite often. THough not as much now as I'd like. I will probably get back into it again soon though. Specifically more when my internet is not being poop. and my computer isn't dying on daily basis.

February 8 prompt: my favorite CI from 2015
This is a tough one... I need to look them up really quick. *looks up CI, 2015*
I'm going to go with camping adventures, or the opera house. I don't really have any CIs from 2015 amazingly. o.O I can't get the flower boxes from camping adventure to show up in the preview. actually i wonder if that has to do with the bork testing background i'm using. I should tell someone. Though i don't think it showed up on SHadami either and I don't use this background on her.

Prompt 9: family news
My nephew was born on Monday at 7:11 Am, 21 inches, and 8 lbs 9 oz! He's a cutey and going to be a nerd hopefully because oh his name. It's very technology related :P
Still looking for a house so that I can move in with my hubby. I miss him terribly...
and the girls and I are still sick for the past week or so. The girls are getting potty trained finally though. so yay good news! they're peeing regularly on it, now i just need to get them to understand that they can poop on it too. xD