View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-12-2021, 11:56 PM

Sophie was so wrapped up in her thoughts as the officer spoke, she jumped a little when Tai bumped her shoulder and twiddled her thumbs nervously. "I don't know his name." She said quietly. "He's maybe in his late twenties, tall, muscular, short dark brown hair, fair skin.. He really likes to wear leather.."

"Officer Nolan, this is really hard for me.." She admitted quietly after pausing, keeping her eyes on the table between them. "A couple of days ago, the same man I saw Ms. Vera with saw me walking home and tried to corner me.." She murmured, her voice a little uneven as she thought about the event and the man. Her hand had come to gently touch the scratch on her cheek without her realizing she was doing it.

---

Derek couldn't help the frown that tugged at his lips by this point. He faintly picked up the metallic scent on the jacket and his hand balled around the leather. "Bastard.." He murmured quietly, anger present in his voice. "It's possible, but the lady didn't seem hurt." He pointed out. "Now I wish there was a way I could talk to her." He admitted quietly.

Honestly, he wanted to head to the club and ask the guy directly, but he knew that'd be risky. He could fight, but he wasn't sure how many guys he could handle before getting his ass handed to him.