View Single Post
LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 01-14-2015, 10:11 PM

April~ 2015

1~ This months goals: Get Married and call a doctor!

2~ Cake: NO THE CAKE IS A LIE!

3~ So these new updates: Ohhh the elusive updates are here!? Where I must catch one!

4~ Quest Progress: Is not progressing.

5~ Keep____ Away from me!: Star Trek Nemisis I will never watch that evil horrible bad movie EVER again....EVER!!! NO! BAD MOVIE! BAD!!!! That is an impostor! That is NOT DATA!

6~ Tasty: You know whats tasty? ice cream is tasty, especially if its rocky road <3

7~ Something new: I got a new book! Its by Levar Burton (Reading rainbow& Geordi LaForge from star trek TNG) Its also his first book!

8~ Work was: Done and dealt with.

9~ Homework: May not be in school but I do homework. I have kids.

10~ I cried over: My son. I miss him so...

11~ Everything is impossible: unless you're kim possible....yeah no probably not but dont say that because you'll never get anything outta life if you say that.

12~ When I'm Sad: I curl up with my lovie and hug him till i'm not sad anymore.

13~ Last hug: Was given to and by my lovie~
Also I GOT MARRIED THIS DAY! I am now officially a Mrs.

14~ Spring Cleaning: has not happened yet but it will SOON!

15~ Fairy tales: There are so many to choose from but I love them all!

16~ Easter: So the easterbunny stopped at my house and left a basket on my doorstep. Like seriously I had a basket of REAL eggs from some random person sitting on my porch. No note nothing. Had to toss em since no one fessed up to being the easter bunny which made me sad. FYI IF YOU"RE GONNA DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS LET PEOPLE KNOW IN A NOTE OR SOMETHING!! Seriously how hard is it to say : "Dear So and so, the easter bunny said to drop this off for you and yours so I did sincerely, la de da."

17~ Bunny:

18~ Countdown: 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BLAST OFF!

19~ This months CI: Is the birthday thing right? dont know have no monies

20~ Hey Listen!:

21~ Soapbox: Get off of it.

22~ World issues: Why cant we all just smoke a bowl and get along?

23~ Education: Common core is the dumbest way to educate children i have EVER seen in my entire life.

24~

25~

26~

27~

28~

29~

30~

31~

Last edited by LoonyLunetta; 04-23-2015 at 05:01 PM..