View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 02-22-2013, 08:18 PM

Name: Ria Murasaki
weapons:all she needs in her life is her fists but she carry's a giant axe manly used for harvesting crops
Skills:she has mastered close combat but she is also very good at playing music of all kinds
Bio: Ria grew up in the same village as Kayto and so she also went through changes but unlike Kayto hers wasn't visible her strength grew to become inhuman like and grew animal like senses able to smash bolder with her fists she was looked down on by most men because of it but she still seams to keep her cool around them not wanting to hurt them.

---------- Post added 02-22-2013 at 04:22 PM ----------

Dylan awoke inside of a cabin he didn't know where he was so he went for his revolver before looking around he didn't know what was going on was he taken by the mutants or did someone save him from them he stood up and turned to see someone starting a fire he leveled his gun at him "who are you" Dylan said before stepping forward "tell me before I kill you" Dylan wasn't going to be taking lies today

Ria was wandering through the woods looking for Kayto she found herself somewhere she has never been before so she took it in but she started to wonder where Kayto is "dame it I'm always the one that has to go find him" Ria thought before smelling mutants running in her area she lifted her axe and got ready for what ever was coming when out of no where two fell from the trees she was surrounded she got ready when she smelt something large coming and so did Ria she jumped over the mutants and took a big breath in as she found Kayto as she sprinted off finding herself at a bulding "KAYTO! are you in there we have to go NOW! ".

Last edited by Temple; 02-22-2013 at 08:21 PM..