View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 01-09-2021, 05:16 PM

I just now saw this announcement and I just have to say that I knew this was probably what would happen but having confirmation is devastating. I'm actually crying. I love you guys so much and I love Mene so much. I've spent half my life on here. I've made life long friends, a few (now ex but still friends) boyfriends, so many avatars, so many great great memories. I'm so sad. Thank you to everyone who every talked to me, who ever made me laugh, who ever comforted me in a time of need, who ever helped me with my items quests, those of you who participated in my avi contest, and those of you who ever bought or wanted my art (which I still see in a lot of signatures )

Thank you to all the staff who ran events and kept us going for the time we had. I appreciate all of you so so much.

There's so much to say and yet not a lot left to say.

If anyone wants to keep in contact I'm in the mene discord, and on Voltra as just Ruby (I got the original this time!). I'm on Pantheon as well but barely log on there. Voltra has become my new home but Mene will always have a special place in my heart. A place that shaped me. My first site after Gaia. I'll miss it more than anything. It's like losing a loved one.

my discord is also Ruby#0667 if anyone just wants to add me.

I love you guys, I love you Menewsha, thank you for so many memories.