View Single Post
keysburger
Like a Cheeseburger but not

Old 08-12-2012, 07:52 PM

Kendra followed the eager lieutenant into the command tent, both admiring and being frustrated by the lack of acknowledgement for a superior officer. They may be friendly towards one another, but this was still a military encampment, and she was lucky no one was around, or Kendra would have to discipline her favorite. She listened to the report, and chimed in when the report was complete.

If I may, sir, I would suggest that we use her as well as myself to infiltrate the rebels. She could continue her seach, and, If discovered, she could convince the rebels she is a refugee, running from the (airquotes) evil bastard that is searching for them. She could even take some false information about how close we are to finding them. If miss grey remains undetected, she will return for me. Since my face is too recognizable to pull off being someone else, i could enter on the pretense of defection. Upon arriving at Vis, I will allow Ms.Grey to wound me in as dramatic a way as possible, then I will enter the rebel camp claiming that I defected and some brutish soldier did this to me. Then, weeks later, Ms. Grey can enter the camp, and we will have two people on the inside, who the rebels will not even know are connected. We can still do this plan if she is detected first, just have you deal the damage instead of her before i enter Vis. Of course, this all rests of Ms.Grey actually locating Vis, so I must remind Ms.Grey what the punishment for failure is...

Kendra waited anxiously at what the commander thought of this plan.