Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-06-2014, 10:17 PM

OH NO. i didn't finish my entries T.T

*panicks*

---------- Post added 08-06-2014 at 07:38 PM ----------

Day 4 Entry: SMALL TERROR
Word count: 150/150
Bonus Themes Hit: storm, making a mess, disney princess au, afrodonkey makes an appearance, yumeh mkes an appearance, NPC back story, coffee house AU, pranks

The next morning Shadami destroyed her room like a storm had hit. Melting into the messy floor she let out a wail. "How am I supposed to be the date of a Prince to a royal wedding if I can't find a proper dress!"
She looked around at the assorted t-shirts with afrodonkey on them, the black dress and tail complete with yellow crown for the Yumeh themed ball she went to one year. Even the 'Peeblo must be nice day' helmet Peeblo gave out when he had done too many pranks and was required to do a good deed. Of course, he gave out helmets so that everyone would survive his pranks, but still.
It was the thought that counted, but right now she had a bigger problem. "I have nothing fancy to wear!!" She decided to send out a cry of help over the Menewsha Coffee House Helpline.

---------- Post added 08-06-2014 at 07:50 PM ----------

Day 5 Entry: STICKY
Word count:145/150
Bonus Themes Hit:cake vs pie, disney princess au, friend vs lover, "I'm gonna tell him"

"It's like choosing between cake or pie, everything just makes me look fat. Or it feels all sticky and I just need to rip it off. Someone help! I need clothes for the Royal wedding tonight!"
It wasn't too long before Shadami had her answer, her friend Maria showed up at her house with a gorgeous dress. "Thank you so much Maria, you're a true lifesaver!"
"You just have to give me the gossip on this prince in return." Maria teased.
After the story Shadami blushed, "Should I tell him? I'm gonna tell him."
"I'll see you there, I will be DJ'ing with Sebastian. "Shall I put on a nice slow song for the lovely new couple?"
"Oh stop. Right now, he's just a brand new friend. he's just.. so handsome." Shadami sighed dreamily. Tonight would be one for the memory books, however it went.

---------- Post added 08-06-2014 at 08:07 PM ----------

Day 6 Entry: THREE MINUTES
Word count: 150]/150
Bonus Themes Hit: seafood, disney princess au, NPC couple, NPC backstory, "hey I just met you and this is crazy", friend vs lover

The royal wedding was beautiful, and had Shadami in tears. The seafood dinner had her reminiscing upon the previous night. Than she was hit with feels as he took her hand and led her to the dance floor where they boogeyed with all the other couples. Even Madame Rosseau convinced Jeryck to dance for a few minutes with her. She was obsessed with him since he met her on the shores of a monkey infested island.
She blushed as "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy," played as she shook her booty. But she felt like the world stopped as he pulled her close when "I do, Cherish you" started playing. They slowly spun in circles, and when he took her chin and kissed her, her heart skipped a beat. It was the most beautiful three minutes of her life. They were definitely more than just friends now.