View Single Post
bluerockman
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 05-31-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
Then stand up for yourself and your sister. You are an adult now, yeah? Let him know how you feel and you won't stand up for him treating you that way any longer. It is understandable that you resent him after the way that he's treated you, but maybe it's time to put your foot down and let him how how you truly feel? Just an idea. Better than not doing anything, at least to me. He shouldn't be allowed to treat you both that way. It isn't fair to either of you.
I know I will be doing that once I have exactly the leverage I require to do so. You know that age-old authoritarian arguement of "When you have your own place, you can make your own rules"? You know how parents always say that under the assumption that you'll NEVER actually take that to heart. Well... the plan is simple. Turn said thing on its head. Pay him back 10,000 times what he did to me once he has to follow my own rules under his own logic. He'll prove he's a authoritarian then, since he'll immediately call it unfair.

Thing with authoritarians, as you should know, is that they are the ones with a problem with authority. They are only OK with it when it's their own.