Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-06-2015, 03:33 AM

"I'm not the one the cops are after Miss Fox." He growled, crossing his arms over his chest. Than he gulped and thought to look down at his phone. He'd left it hanging there useless at his side, instead of paying attention to the news it could have been feeding him. There across the screen was alert after alert, with is face added next to hers. Of course, they had no idea who he was since he worked behind the scenes for his cases. But his was one they were now on the lookout for. 'Possible buyer of the missing pearls' and other such nonsense.

He grinned and rubbed a hand through his hair attempting to look the apologetic boyfriend. "Listen babe, I'm sorry. " He put a hand around her head pulling her to his chest in a hug and whispered, "This better work, and you better start by stopping the skimping out on the good stuff for me sweetling." Elliot purposely did not look out the window towards the detectives.

He stepped back looking down into her, admittedly, pretty face with a honey dipped smile. "And don't ever frame me again, or you will regret it." Than he grinned, "Maybe you do already."