Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-19-2015, 08:41 PM

Hino suppressed the urge to laugh at James, but she kept it to a grin. He was such a computer nerd, evening taking his phone out in the minute that she was gone. Hino could hardly use a computer herself and look at her. She could manipulate a person into giving her anything, all with her chest and her mouth. He looked like a stumbling mess and yet she thought it entertaining in a way that made her want to keep him around even if she didn't have to already.

"I love it when you talk dirty," she chuckled, referring to his mention of bug sweeps. That was her seduction talk though, her forte of the world. Everything was a game to play, like cat and mouse. Taking his hand, she let the two of them glide out to the open area as if perhaps being let to the dance. Hino did most of the guiding though, letting it look like he did. "If you're going to do it, do it grandly okay," she whispered. "You better go down on one knee and cry over me. I don't want that ring's luck going to waste." Although she figured it already was, being giving to her fakely by such a person. She felt more charmed by that than a real proposal though.