Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 09-10-2015, 05:30 PM

Elliot grumbled through his 'hopeful' smile as Hino laughed at him, but took her hand all the same when it was offered to slide the ring on it, than left a tender kiss on her knuckles before turning his head back up towards her. "Did you have to rub it in?" He mumbled under his breath during there kiss, hardly moving his lips. But when she pulled away and started gushing about the proposal his eyebrows shot up towards his hairline, before lowering back down as a grin broke across his face.

He glanced ever so briefly out the window and wished he could see the cops faces that were probably on the floor. Note to self. Rewind and videos running around here to see if they're in view, It would make a wonderful wedding present. A chuckle escaped from his lips before he could stop himself. Oh well at least it would probably seem like I was chuckling at her, hows that pay back, laughing at my eloquent proposal! "When would you like the date to be my sweet? It could be from one of our special dates. Like the first day we met." He grinned. The first time they had met of course has been one of those times they had had the same mark.