Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-15-2017, 08:20 PM

Hino really could appreciate the irony of their wedding date. Nothing fit better and like a first date, they met and ingrained themselves in each other's memory. To her, the loss could not be forgotten or made up as nothing could soothe her pride. Considering how Elliot also continued to thwart her every action from that point, she could only guess he felt the same. Something had started that day and it never occurred to her that he might feel less hatred toward her than her own bruised pride did. Hino did not lose with grace though.

Grinning, she twirled her fingers so that the lights outside reflected off the stone's surface. "Oh believe me, this doesn't make up for anything, but we can call it a start, babe," she hummed, a quick smirk filling her expression before she shifted it into something more friendly again. "Those friends of ours? Of course!" Nodding once, she showed that she understood and finally stepped back, running a hand through her orange ponytail, letting the white tips linger over her fingers for a second before dropping them. Of course they needed to move on and start with the actual work of their alibi now. It would take more than a few words and a ring to fool those cops forever.

"Oh right," she snorted, rolling her eyes at Elliot. "Don't forget to document all our wonderful moments together though. I'm going to want one of those albums they always have so guests can look through it. Maybe put it online too." With another twirl of her hand, she slid behind the bar with what could easily look like excitement to grab her own phone. "I'm going to post a picture of this amazing ring on my facebook account! Won't they all be surprised?" Or completely stupefied.