Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-15-2017, 09:59 PM

He let out a long breath as quietly as possible relieved of her stepping away from him. He watched her out of the corner of his eyes as he started to flick programs open on his phone. Her hair was that beautiful mark that had gotten her the nickname the fox. She must really have pride in it to keep it looking like that all the time. Unless of course she naturally had white tips which he highly doubted. Dropping his attention completely to his phone now that he could breath he pulled up the cameras in the area to get several angles on what the cops across the street was doing. Almost missing what she said.

"Hmmm?" Oh oh right of course. Sure once I check in with our friends i can get a photo album going." That would be slightly tricky as it would require some really good candid shots from their past heists. Or some posing and photoshopping. While not that difficult, the quick succession of posed shots to look like different time periods would be quite the hassle. How long were they supposed to be dating for? And what date exactly were they to be covering up?

Her facebook post popped up in the corner of his screen, as it did on the cops computers that they were looking at. That webside was to easy to hack. He shook his head almost sadly though he was grinning. They were all looking incredibly confused out there. Lazily he as he watched the cameras in tiny screens at the top he brought up his own facebook and started to program in old time stamped updates. "How long have we been dating again?" He asked casually as he put in 'Taking my foxy lady to the park.' he double checked the weather report from that day and added 'on this gorgeous sunny day. I think the sun will really make her hair shine.'He may have been slightly inspired by her playing with her hair for that not that he was going to admit it out loud. That was to close to actually caring about her.

"Well it looks like our friends are all really surprised but they seem to be accepting it as fact. They don't seem to have any black mail in their inboxes. Just white dresses in their minds."