Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-28-2017, 09:04 PM

After snapping a picture in the dull, almost sultry light of the bar, Hino flipped her phone around, absorbed in the picture for a second. Her ring looked eerie, but in a hauntingly gorgeous way against her tanned skin. With a casual don't-care attitude, she slid along the bar to take a seat on the polished surface, body tilted just right to show off her chest and a hint of toned stomach from beneath her tan jacket. "It's been two years now, El babe. Boy how time flies..." She let out a long breath, her eyes closing just for a second as she remembered that day at the museum. She felt anger before, but now she reveled in how long their rivalry lasted. It would continue after this too, but she never guessed it would end like this.

Her eyes flashed open again. "Are our friends having fun. That's the way it looks from here. I need your number so I can send you the picture of the ring though," she added with another wave of her fingers. She flipped open her facebook page herself and grinned at Elliot's work so far. She added in likes and a few comments to match. Technology would never be her area of expertise and half the time she loathed that she made a facebook page in the first place, but in moments like this, it proved useful. Even she knew that in this time and age, the most important paper trail wasn't a trail of paper. All the more reason not to get entangled by it. Shaking her head, she switched her attention back to Elliot.

"That's good. Hey, the bar is going to open soon though. If you aren't going to stay and help, you should probably get going," she hummed. She glanced again at the front door, her eyes lingering on the cops in the distance. It was as Elliot said. And she figured until they ended their show here, those guys would linger. She though, had things to do. "Not that I'm trying to push you out or anything. I'm just a busy 'foxy lady.'" She grinned, all savage wit once again. He didn't really think he would get away with that comment did he?