View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 01-15-2020, 01:53 AM

Sophie giggled quietly and gently took his hand, and led him into the bedroom. She didn't know how to explain how she could read their behavior. Maybe it had something to do with how she was raised, and lived with her mom and grandmother. It wasn't something she had shared with Tai, her childhood. She spent more time with animals then she did other kids.. Sophie glanced back at the cats briefly, then went over to the bed and laid down. "I'm so tired.." She murmured softly.

---

Derek inched closer to the larger cat, and laid down all stretched out. He thought back to when they first met, and how he couldn't get the other car out of head all night. Maybe they were connected? "~Honestly.. I couldn't tell you.."~ He said quietly, his ears drooping a little. "~Remember, I was a street cat..~" He mewed. His own feelings didn't even make since, so how could he help Pedro figure out his feelings? Derek peeked his ears once more. "~We'll definitely go out again though, like we did today.~" He promised.